We actually boarded a cruise out of Galveston so we were looking for a hotel that had shuttle service to port. Not only does this hotel offer that, they also offer free parking while you're on your cruise - and the shuttle picks you up. Great service.
Rooms were decent - very, very slight mildew smell - but that's hard to not have at the beach hotel! Great location across the street from beach. You do have to walk down about a 1/2 block to an actual crosswalk.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Galveston Island Hotel Galveston
- Hilton Galveston Island Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Galveston
- Hilton Galveston
- Galveston Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind at Hilton Galveston Island Resort and enjoy a premier oceanfront location overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Situated on the historic Seawall Boulevard at the 32-acre San Luis Resort, this Galveston hotel is within close walking distance of the beach, fishing piers, shopping and restaurants. Relax in a cozy guest room with elegant, ocean-inspired decor and marvel at breathtaking sea views form a private balcony, or choose a suite with separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Galveston Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.