Stayed between 24 Feb-02 Mar 2012 for a weeks holiday. Friendly and efficient staff on arrival, bags taken to your room as you'd expect in a 5* Hotel. Fabulous room with adjoining lounge and bathroom facilities. The hotel decor is impressive at a glance and stands out from other hotels nearby, they have certainly made it a taste all of it's own.
Various restaurants available if you plan to pay for meals, however half board dinner is mainly in the Tiziano restaurant. The dinner menu has plenty of choice and very good quality. The breakfast is varied and caters for most european tastes, you'd be hard pressed not to find some combination you like. A chef is on hand throughout to cook various items to order if you are not happy with what's on offer.
Location is ideal. Right next to it's own beach front area and right on the main pedestrian boulevard if you enjoy long coastal walks towards Los Christianos or Costa Adeje. Shopping and restaurants are bountiful in the hotel's immediate area, catering for all tastes and budgets.
Very nice pool area, quite quiet (depending how many children are there) and very comfortable complimentary sun beds, robes and towels. Slightly dissapointing that the larger '4 poster' sun beds are not complimentary to hotel guests, but that's a minor gripe.
I've been in many 5* hotels, both business based and tourist. This one is very good and the friendly multi-lingual staff make every effort to help. There are a few signs that the hotel is in need of a minor make-over, but these small imperfections don't really detract from the ideal location and overall experience.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.