We discovered Waitsfield and the Wilder Farm Inn from a New York Times review on the area about five years ago. We have stayed here about a dozen times since then- our most recent stay last week. We just love this place! (and the entire Waitsfield area, the biking, the hiking, the skiing, the running and ohhh the restaurants!!!!) It's a special place to be. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the Inn is meticulously clean! Breakfasts are amazing! Coffee superb! The Inn keepers, Luke and Linda, go out of their way to make sure your stay is nothing less than perfect. They are such down-to-earth people we now feel more like family than guests.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Hotel
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Inn B&B Waitsfield, Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilder Farm Inn...where farm-fresh meets fashion-forward. We have made a conscious decision to create an atmosphere more appealing to today's traveler. With a relaxed vibe and some fresh decorating, it's apparent that grandma doesn't live here anymore. Gone are the days of doilies and old-time quilts. We have eight uniquely and individually decorated guestrooms which are sure to fit anyone's style. From country chic to hotel boutique, we're sure you'll find a room that's perfect for you! It's all about the food...from preparation to presentation, we take pride it what you eat. Breakfasts are freshly prepared with organic ingredients; some coming straight from our garden and others locally foraged. Our baked goods are made from scratch, and we offer a thoughtful menu featuring a creative culinary flare. What can be better?....it's served to you on Luke's handmade pottery.Our grounds are perfect for reading that book, enjoying a glass of wine, playing some bocce & horseshoes or even taking that well-deserved nap. Our property is also home to The Naked Potter Studio & Gallery, an 1840's post & beam lovingly built by the potter himself.Besides the obvious Vermont attractions, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, Ben & Jerry's, the farmers' market, we love to share our local knowledge of those special hidden gems. We are passionate about making your stay exactly what you want it to be, whether its outdoor fun, fine dining, art, etc...we care.Come as Guests...Leave as Friends ... more less