We stayed in a large room with fireplace. Very romantic. Gratious hosts. We love the restaurant and go there even when we are not staying there. Nice touch that they get the snow off the cars in the morning! Great breakfast. We had the grand marnier french toast. We traveled with teenagers and they were served pleasant substitutions. We all loved the experience and remember it as one of our best "treat" ever!
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
Region: United States > Vermont > Wilmington
Bar/Lounge Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Room Service Suites
Ranked #3 of 9 B&Bs / Inns in Wilmington
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3 star — The Wilmington Inn & Tavern 3*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Wilmington Inn & Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.