My wife and I took a quick mid-week break to the Keswick and I have to say, it couldn't have been more relaxing, beautiful and enjoyable. The drive to Keswick Hall is almost worth the trip in and of itself. The grounds are immaculate and the hotel is simply picturesque. We were able to enjoy a wine tasting overlooking the grounds and I have to say that was a high point of our stay. It's not inexpensive, but for what we got in return, we certainly enjoyed our stay. If you are a person who likes larger, more modern hotels it certainly is not for you. But if you like the experience an intimate inn can provide, this might just be your choice!
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.