We spent a week at the Viva last August and had a brilliant time. Our 8 year old daughter loved the kids club and the freedom of being in an all inclusive resort. It was really busy around the pool, but then it was in the middle of the school holidays so expected ! The sun beds were chained up until 8.30am but that didn't stop people picking their spot and waiting, myself included. The food was really good for all 3 meals and plentiful. They didn't seem to run out of anything. The bar staff worked extremely hard to keep the queue down so you never waited more than a minute or two for a drink. The entertainment was okay and particularly good for younger children but does dominate the hotel at night. Saying that it is all over by 11.30 - midnight so we didn't experience any noise after that. It is a great place to go with kids, particularly younger ones. It was our second visit and we would certainly go again.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel
- Viva Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We present to you the most spectacular and fun family destination of the island. For the children, new and better attractions for their leisure and entertainment. And for the parents, the guarantee of the best service and the most complete and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Viva Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.