This was our 2nd time staying at the Breakers, the 1st time was about 8 years ago. I have to admit that I was a little nervous simply because it had been 8 years and I was afraid that things may have gone downhill. BUT to my surprise, they didn't! The staff as usual was extremely friendly and helpful. We got in very late at night on Memorial Day and the one staff member even helped us get our cart of luggage into the building.
I love the fact that they have bikes on site to take out and even though we didn't eat in the on-site restaurant, the food list and prices seemed great.
The cleaning crew seemed very nice as well and they respected us when we had the "do not disturb" sign on our door. The only one thing that I can say is that they didn't seem to clean the bathroom floor very well or at all when they did service the room. But this surely isn't a deal breaker for us!
We are thinking of getting one of the suites on our next trip just to have a little bit of extra room, but either way, we will return to the Breakers for vacation to VA Beach!
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Virginia Beach
- Breakers Hotel Virginia Beach
- The Breakers Hotel
- The Breakers Resort Inn Virginia Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Virginia Beach, The Breakers Resort Inn is convienient to shopping, dining, nightlife and attractions. Our friendly staff will ensure your stay with us is a memorable experience. We offer all oceanfront rooms and suites that your family will enjoy, as well as our King rooms with in-room Jacuzzi for a romantic couple's get a way. We look forward to welcoming you to The Breakers Resort Inn when you vacation in Virginia Beach. ... more less