We stayed here for 2 nights in September. Oak Harbor is located about 2 hours north of Seattle (including ferry from Mulkiteo), with a scenic drive through Whidbey Island on the way to Oak Harbor. Deception Pass is just a few miles north of Oak Harbor.
The room was clean and spacious. The front desk staff, especially Eileen, was friendly and efficient. The breakfast was more than a continental breakfast - eggs, bacon or sausage, and biscuits & gravy - were offered each day, along with fruit, oatmeal, cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, and WARM cinnamon rolls. Milk, juice, coffee, and hot tea are also offered. The hotel offers cookies & coffee in the lobby in the evening.
We dined at El Cazador in Oak Harbor and at China City, located in the same parking lot as the Best Western. Both restaurants were well worth it.
We hope to visit Oak Harbor again, and plan to stay at the same Best Western!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Harbor Hotel
- Best Western Harbor Hotel Oak Harbor
- Best Western Oak Harbor
- Oak Harbor Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oak Harbor - Whidbey Island Located 1 mile from NAS Whidbey Island, Base 6 miles from deseption pass bridge. AAA 3 diamond hotel with Mitzels restaurant and lounge located on the property. King and queen beds available. Go whale watching or sit on one of the many beaches located on the north end of Whidbey Island. Rates vary due to seasonal changes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Harbor Plaza and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.