This is not a hotel but a condo resort. You get a full apartment-1 or 2 bedroom unit. I have stayed here a couple of times and it is a great value and location. Since the unit are privately owned, teh decorating can be tasteless. I hate sitting in a hotel room, here you can spread out and relax. The grounds are nice, bbq grills, picnic tables right on the beach with a beautiful view across to Potowatami State Park. You are a short drive up Hwy B to the shopping villages that make Door County a popular destination. Be sure not to miss the east side of the county-much quieter, fewer tourist.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.