my boyfriend and i stayed at cliffside for a weekend getaway this winter. we had a jacuzzi lake view room, which was nice (i'm sure would be a wonderful view in the summer/fall) but as mentioned could use some updating. the room itself was well maintained though - clean. we didn't go in the indoor pool or hot tub, but they we'd felt the water and they were at very comfortable temperatures. we did enjoy the value card(s) that were included with our stay. we took advantage or discount bowling, food, and theme park tickets. we went up during a snow storm, so we needed the indoor activities to occupy our time - and there was plenty to do with the card they supplied / saved us some money.
the rooms were what we thought they would be - the bed was very comfortable (i like a soft bed though), the bathroom was also clean and supplied with plenty of towels for the shower/bath and jacuzzi. there was also a microfridge (dorm style - microwave on top and mini refrigerator on the bottom) and a flat screen TV.
location was nice - just behind the wilderness and over looking where they'd do the tommy bartlett show. nice location, but quiet as not in the middle of the downtown area.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Hotel
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less