My party of 6 had a wonderful stay at the Villas at Poipu Kai. We were booked to stay at a Garden Villa, which we found to be lovely, but the AC was broken and a couple members of our group could not handle this. It was quite humid while we were there. As soon as we alerted the management, we were told we could move into one of the poolside villas the next day. This villa was heaven. We loved our rooms, and especially our bathrooms, though the outside showers were out of order during our stay. They would have been quite handy a few times to rinse more sand off on our way back from the beach. We also thought the club house full of boogie boards, beach mats, noodles, and beach chairs was a big perk. We carried boogie boards down to Brennecke Beach and rode some awesome waves. It's true, the kids above were noisy, but they didn't disturb our stay. The staff was very kind and accommodating. We thought the walk down to Poipu beach was lovely, and we also walked the other way to the Hyatt a few times. We LOVED our villa, and will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Hotel Poipu Kai
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Kauai, HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Poipu Kai is a new boutique resort, situated in the heart of the Poipu Kai Resort. One of the finest properties ever developed on the island, these Poipu vacation rentals include 3-4 bedroom poolside villas and 2-4 bedroom garden villas. The Villas are luxurious throughout, including gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and SubZero refrigerators. Completely furnished with decor to compliment the plantation style, the poolside villas offer hardwood and tile flooring, natural stone bathrooms, and expansive lanais that extend the living area outdoors. Mountain, ocean, and pool views enhance the experience. A tropical pool, hot tub and water features are surrounded by island landscaping. Each villa includes central air, a true luxury on the island, and The Villas is the only condo property in Poipu Kai with its own exercise facility. Along the five-minute stroll down the tropical greenbelt, you will pass the Poipu Kai tennis club and pool on your way to famous Kauai beaches. And world class golf is just a two iron away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Villas at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.