We were pleasantly suprised after arriving in our condo at the cliffs on April 21, 2012. We were thinking this timeshare exchange would be mediocre and be the downside of our trip and were we pleasantly suprised! We were on the third floor in a 1 bedroom with loft which was plenty of space for at least 6 people with no crowding. The loft has two queen beds and there are two full bathrooms.
They offer a list of daily activities that you can participate in daily---some free, some for fees. They are able to setup most excursions listed in all tourbooks and websites. One of our concerns is that the units were not air conditioned and we were worried we would be hot. However, that was not the case at all. Many nights we had to keep the windows closed because the ocean breeze was too much. It is an quiet resort on the same main road as many resorts such as the Westin. The kitchens are filled with excellent quality dishes, and include any items you have in your personal kitchen at home. They even thought of blenders and shredders. The pots and pans are commercial quality and even though we are not on the ocean, we have a lush tropical view. The cheap looking wicker furniture we saw on some of these postings is NOTHING like what is in our condo. Perhaps they are different, but ours look like the professional pictures listed on the resorts main website.
We were upset because we were placed in building 2---as far away from the ocean as you can almost get on the property, but it has truly been a wonderful stay her. We are on the end and watch the beautiful birds, (and the crazy rooster that crows non-stop in the morning). We would certainly return here in the future!
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- Cliffs At Princeville Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 202 unit property consisting of 9 buildings sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, hence our name "The Cliffs at Princeville. We offer one and 2 bedroom units with 900-1200 sq ft of living space. The property finished a $5 million dollar renovation in 2012. Our units boast hardwood floors, granite counter tops, handmade Polynesian hardwood furniture, 2 full bathrooms, Flat Screen HD TV's and complimentary wifi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.