We stayed at Hooilo House for 4 nights during our honeymoon and we just loved it! I loved the fact that there were no children running around and the whole place was just so tranquil and peaceful. There was a delicious breakfast each morning of fresh fruit salad, muffins and granola - a light and refreshing way to start the day. I loved how you felt like you had the place to yourselves even though the place was full the entire time we were there. Amy and Dan were great hosts - I liked the fact that if you needed something they would help but they were very discrete and let guests relax and not bother them. It really is the perfect place for a couple's retreat! My favourite thing about the stay was the shower! My god I loved it so much. We stayed in the Honu room and the feeling of having a hot shower at night with the cold night air about was just fantastic!! The shower head itself is not a big jet but a continuous and heavy flow of water - really different but still powerful and great. My partner absolutely loved the bath in the room too. The bed was enormous!! Really a beautiful place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.