Lovely modern hotel, excellent leisure and business facilities. Rooms large with all luxuries.
A little bit saucy charging $15 per day for wireless (although fast speeds) in view of cost per room. Otherwise would recommend again, staff always friendly and relaxed atmosphere, food excellent, breakfast sumptuous and reasonably priced.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.