Over the past 10 years, we have stayed at At Cumberland Falls B&B 3 times with the most recent time just last weekend. Each time has been wonderful and makes me want to go back again and again. It is such a relaxing environment and the owners are so welcoming and helpful. Gary gives excellent advice on what to do/not do. He is very approachable. We forgot a phone charger, and he even had one we could borrow. The breakfasts are delicious, and I have always enjoyed the conversation at the table with the other guests. This time we stayed in The Lion's Den, and I loved that room. I highly recommend this B&B!
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less