My husband and I spent 2 nights at the Reynolds Mansion. It was a wonderful experience for both of us. We were welcomed by both Mike and Billy. They made recommendations of where to go for dinner and what to do while visiting Ashville. The home is so much more than the description on the web page. It is full of antiques that allow you to feel that you have stepped into the past. The stories that Billy tells helps to complete the imagination so that you leave with a feeling that you have visited a time/place of the past. Breakfast was fantastic! You won't find anything like it anywhere else. We are eager to return very soon!
- Also Known As:
- The Reynolds Mansion Hotel
- The Reynolds Mansion Hotel Asheville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Registry for Historic Places, The Reynolds Mansion was built in 1847 and is one of the few remaining pre Civil War homes. The mansion sits on a four acre site with spectacular views near the foot of Reynolds Mountain. With over 3,000 sq feet of porches, and 12 fireplaces, you'll feel the warmth and hospitality from the moment enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Reynolds Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.