Fabulous little inn with lots of fun color and very friendly helpful staff (Gavin & Abigail rock!). Room 114 is oceanfront, salt spray on our windows were just what we needed. Comfy King bed, Double shower heads in the bathroom. Flat screen on the wall, which we never turned on. Loved sleeping to the sound of the waves hitting the rocks at night. We walked up the street to a local coffee shop and picked up coffees with breakfast sandwiches. Enjoyed them in the Adirondack chairs in front of our room on the oceanfront deck. The little pool was very inviting but we didn't use it. The chilled bottle of Chardonnay was an added bonus (though we had to run to the office at 10pm for a corkscrew). This is the place we will go back to on our next getaway!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Sunset Cliffs Hotel
- The Inn At Sunset Cliffs Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Sunset Cliffs
- At Sunset Cliffs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Inn at Sunset Cliffs located in historical Point Loma, California. We are one of only a few San Diego hotels truly located on the Pacific Ocean, just steps away from Ocean Beach. Originally built in the 1950′s, we have RECENTLY COMPLETED REMODELING the 24 room inn thus creating a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere to accommodate any San Diego visitor. Almost a brand new hotel! No other San Diego hotel offers a view as breathtaking as from our spacious terrace overlooking the Cliffs, Ocean Beach and as far as La Jolla. The Inn at Sunset Cliffs is truly one of the only San Diego beach hotels that is actually a waterfront hotel. Oceanfront suites with the sea breeze just outside your door. Sunset Cliffs creates scenic atmospheres all year long, with million-dollar views everyday. Being a quiet privately owned San Diego hotel, we support our locals and want to help our community. San Diego Beaches are near, being just a few blocks away from us. Experience the great San Diego surfing with an awesome location to scope where to ride for your session just a few steps away from your room. Wake up to the sounds of the waves crashing onto our property. Look out at the Pacific Ocean to see the beauty San Diego has to offer. When you feel like relaxing, our two ocean view terraces allow you to view out over the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. Kick your feet up and let the waves take you away… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Inn at Sunset Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.