We really liked staying at this hotel. Check in was fast and easy. During our stay all the staff were attentive and always happy!
Our room ( allergy-friendly Pure) was very clean, good size ( by Manhattan standards) and the bed was comfortable. Since this is a small hotel try your best to stay as far away as possible from the elevator. The hallway is very narrow, and you literally stand in front of other rooms door while waiting for the elevator. We stayed at room 1007 and we didn't have this problem.
The breakfast was very good, keeping in mind that you are at a Garden inn and not a 5* property . They had an egg station, waffles, fruits, yogurt, cereal, toast . The staff serving breakfast were super friendly and helpful. I wish I could remember the name of the staff that worked at the egg station , he always remembered how we liked our eggs and was very polite.
The hotel has a good size gym;
The location is amazing, you walk 1 minute (literally) and you are in the subway. Great after a day of shopping you can always go back and drop your bags at the hotel, very convenient.
There are many options for dinning around the hotel.
We will probably stay here next time we are in NYC!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.