From the great location, to the clean room, the beautiful view, to the friendly staff, what's not to like about the Hilton Garden Inn on West 35th? I wish I could find something to critique about this hotel but I can't. We had a beautiful room on the 31st floor with a view of the Empire State Building to the left and Macy's to the right. Every need I brought to the staff from the front desk, to the concierge, to the housekeeping staff was courteously and quickly taken care of. A nice plus is the adjustable beds. I also enjoyed the same high-quality Hilton sheets I've found it every Hilton property I've ever stayed at. If you have an AT&T data plan you also get free AT&T Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, etc. at this hotel. I wish I had found this little gem a few years ago. This was my first stay at this property but it definitely will not be my last.
A few notes about the area, This hotel is an extremely short walk from Macy's flagship store at Herold Square. There is a subway entrance within a few steps of the hotel entrance. In New York City you can go anywhere on the subway. This hotel is only one subway stop from Times Square and the Theater District. My husband and I enjoyed a fantastic evening meal across the street at Brennan's. There certainly is no lack of good places to eat in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.