It is hard to beat this hotel. It offers tremendous value for the dollar. The location is great, the room was spotless, breakfast (included) was just what we needed. The most important factor here is the service. Bar none the best I have ever had. It's personal here and they work hard to make you feel it. I routinely stay in larger hotels with a bigger name, bigger everything, but bigger isn't better in this case. Need a car, they get it for you. Extra time in your room brfore check out, done. Cake for your daughter's birthday, there upon arrival. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a fantastic balcony. Room 502. Again, I have to give this place my highest praise. Well done!
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.