I am huge on customer service because I CHOOSE to spend my money. My recent stay at the Element Hotel and Times Square was amazing and worth wayyyy more than I paid! I took my mother to NYC for the 61st birthday. I contact the staff before our arrival and informed them that I was coming to town to celebrate my mother's birthday. Upon checkin the staff seemed just as excited to have us there as we were to be there. They snuck a Happy Birthday bag into the room for her. In the bag were various treats and a handwritten card from the "Element Family." The room was on the 39th floor and the view was amazing! The room was amazing! We could see Times Square and the Hudson River. Everything was clean and there was a distinct good smell in the room, usually hotel rooms don't have a good or bad smell...it just is...this room smelled good! At check out, the staff remembered my mother and asked how her birthday turned out, and if she liked the room, one person even addressed her by name! Again, I am huge on customer service and the "Element Family" exceeded my expectations. Oh, and besides all that- great location- everything is in walkable distance to times square!
- Also Known As:
- Element New York Times Square West Hotel New York City
- Element New York Times Square West Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element New York times square west is an eco-friendly Manhattan boutique hotel near Times Square and Broadway. Our hotel has 2 meeting rooms, complimentary breakfast, free wifi, and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Amex, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Element New York Times Square West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.