This was our third trip to New York and after staying at different hotels on our previous trips, value for money was definately a factor this time. The Westin didn't disappoint. We had a Club Atrium room on the 10th floor overlooking 42nd street. The Club Atrium rooms also have complimentary breakfast which was lovely. You need to leave a gratuity but compared to eating breakfast in a deli it can cost you a fraction of the price.
Housekeeping was really efficient too. Our room was always made up before lunch and seeing we were there at a very hot time, it was nice to go back to cool down for a couple of hours in the day. T!he bed was extremely comfy but they could do with some new pillows
The only thing that let the hotel down was the concierge. They were helpful, but compared to the other hotels I have stayed in, they could have been better. I enquired about bus trips and was told to see the ticket sellers outside the hotel. It would have been much better to have been told this is the company to go for as opposed to see someone outside! Also buying international stamps was a nightmare. There is a small shop in the hotel, but 2 days in a row they had no international stamps left. Bit of a nightmare when you want to send postcards to england before you get home!
All in all though I would recommend the Westin and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin New York At Times Square Hotel New York City
- The Westin New York At Times Square Hotel
- Westin Times Square
- Westin New York City
- Westin New York
- Westin New York Times Square
- Westin Hotel New York
- New York City Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Times Square Hotel is located in the heart of New York. The Westin New York at Times Square Hotel offers a great location and comforting accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Westin New York at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.