Excellent hotel, good value, the rooms were good size and clean. The hotel staff were extremely helpful, even suggested a fabulous place to get pizza - Saluggis. The hotel is just far enough away from Times Square and gives you the real vibe of New York City. Minutes from Canal Street and subway station on the corner, very convenient to get around.
Highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely stay again on our next visit to NYC.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.