The Roger Smith Hotel was completely surprising. Every floor and every room is different. It all looks like an ecelectic grandma was living in the building right before you checked in and she was really into art from all over the world. I mean that in a good way. I loved the charisma of this hotel that comes from the historical charm of keeping the original USPS system in the hotel and the original bath drains that you open up outside the tub!
The rooms are quite spacious for NYC and the free wifi is excellent!
I really enjoyed this hotel and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.