My sister and I stayed here for one evening during a girls' trip to NYC. This is my second stay in this hotel and it was everything I remembered it from the first visit (about 2 years ago). The staff is very accommodating and very helpful with any requests or questions. We were upgraded to a suite due to a promotion. The bathroom was upscale and luxurious.
Complimentary breakfast was great. And the hotel also has free wifi.
A couple of con's, but it wasn't enough for me to demote a rating point:
Thermostat was truly controlled by the hotel, not the individual rooms. We couldn't get the temp above 68-ish, but it was warm enough.
Only one elevator was in working order, but it really didn't affect us any.
No extra blankets in the room, but I'm sure they would have brought us some if we requested.
And of course the most attractive feature about the hotel is the LOCATION! Walking distance to/from Grand Central. Couple blocks from Central Park and the great shopping on 5th Ave. We walked to dinner, a show and back to the hotel. Great overall stay!
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel
- Blakely Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midtown Hotel with traditional exterior located in heart of business, shopping & theater districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.