Certainly will give you a top view of the Baltimore scenery, with the harbor view of course. A very nice, clean and well located. Good restaurant choices within walking distance for both business and family options. Concierge recommended Mo's Seafood and Pasta a few blocks away in Little Italy. It was what it looked like, a neighborhood pasta joint with good seafood. Self parking will save a few bucks.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.