Myself and three of my friends stayed at the Monterey Suite, on Jones St. The home was lovely and very clean. Monterey Suite is the on the first floor of the Jones St. Suites and was large enough to fit all 4 of us without getting in each others way. It was like staying at someones home. You have a full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and even a washer and dryer on site! We were all very happy with the stay.
With that said, Savannah is known for being the most haunted cities in the country, I don't think the Jones st. house was passed up. We expirenced some unexplained things while staying there. Nothing that would make us not want to stay there again, but enough to question if there is or isn't a bit of paranormal activity going on there. Beware of the courtyard door, it locks on it's own and you may get locked out.
- Also Known As:
- Luxury Living Savannah - Jones Street Hotel Savannah
- Luxury Living Savannah - Jones Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quoted as being "America's Prettiest Street" by Southern Living Magazine, Jones Street is located in an exclusive neighborhood in the heart of Savannah's National Historic Landmark District. The Victorian 1860's free-standing house on Jones Street has undergone an extensive restoration with careful attention to detail. Whether your furnished short-term lodging needs are three days or three months, this Jones Street property can offer you a luxurious alternative for your stay in Savannah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Luxury Living Savannah - Jones Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.