My husband and I spent three nights here the last week in March. We found it to be everything we wanted and more in a bed and breakfast. We asked for a room change to the courtyard and Erin, at the front desk, could not have been more gracious and accommodating. The staff is friendly and professional and eager to help in any way they can.
We enjoyed the wine and cheese and the dessert and coffee each evening in the parlor with other guests exchanging restaurant reviews and places of interest. Breakfast each morning was good and it was delightful to eat in the courtyard near the fountain.
We will come back to this charming inn and historic Savannah again!
- Also Known As:
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel Savannah
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eliza Thompson House is an exquisite 1847 bed and breakfast inn located on beautiful Jones Street. Recommended by Conde Nast Johansens and known for superior service, this inn is private, peaceful, and just a short walk from Savannah's most-loved historic attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Eliza Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.