Overall the hotel is good but little things could be improved.
First the stuff are friendly but have very little information for tourists. They sent me to an adress of the old visitor center that has moved 3 years ago. Second there is no internet in the rooms, you are suppose to use the lobby where is close to the main door that opens all the time making it very cold. Another thing the lights in the room could be a bit brighter is really hard to read or write with the low light. Lastly the pillows are very very high and they dont have other options.
Besides it is very good hotel, the stuff is frindly, the rooms a clean and ease to adjust temperature, there is a very nice not expensive restaurant and it is very well located.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.