The rooms was very dirty. Beds are old and broke down. Some rooms have no heat, and they know that when they rent it to you. Toilets not always working. The house keeping looks like a 10 yr olds cleaning. Room have a bad order, floors looks like they have never been cleaned, didn't want to take off my shoes.
A number of fire code violation. In which we turned them in on. Took pictures to give to the fire Marshall. They advertise one thing but when you get there, it isn't there. No internet in rooms. What they need to say is you have to sit in there lobby and steal it from Zoders Best Western next door. Americans do not run their businesses like this. Not really sure what country they are from but our standards are higher than that by far. First night there it was 20 degrees and they put us in a cabin with NO HEAT and they knew it....... If you want your family to have a nice place to go, and be clean I sure wouldn't stop there. Maybe thats why they don't sell out. They tell you they are booked and only have a few rooms left, but the truth is when you get there you ARE the only ONE there. That should have been my sign... They park their own personal cars around the lot to make you think other people are there. Seen that first hand.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Inn On The Water Hotel Gatlinburg
- Terrace Inn On The Water Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under New Management! Newly Renovated! 12 Hotel Style Rooms! 6 Cabin Cottage Rooms! Every Room has a Balcony Over the Water! Everything new in and outside of rooms! Just reopened in March of 2009 with major updates to the property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Terrace Inn on the Water reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.