It was my moms 60th Birthday and I flew her out from Brazil to Vancouver, and took a trip to Seattle. We decided to stay at the Fairmont as they have great service ( I stayed in other Fairmont Hotels and it was amazing)
The service starting from the Vallet to the front desk and room service is just amazing. You feel like home and I didn't want to leave the place.. They called me by my name and that is HUGE for me ; ) The concierge was so pleased and happy to help. Thanks to William and Mario you guys made a HUGE difference on my trip...
I can't thank you enough!
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel Seattle
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel
- Fairmont Olympic Seattle
- Fairmont Seattle
- Four Seasons Seattle
- Seattle Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footsteps from Seattle’s most exciting attractions, The Fairmont Olympic Hotel combines traditional warmth with 21st century convenience and personalized service. Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, the beautifully historic 450-room hotel blends classic ambiance and Italian renaissance architecture with state-of-the-art amenities, including high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces, 24-hour room service, 24-hour concierge, a fully equipped fitness center with indoor swimming pool, and complimentary house car service throughout downtown. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Fairmont Olympic received its 25th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award in 2009 and is listed on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2004-2008 Gold List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Olympic Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.