The apartment accommodation for four was excellent, but as there was only one bathroom and certain members of our party felt that we needed two we were given an additional apartment on our second night at no extra charge. Brilliant customer service! The facilities for regrouping on a long trip were excellent - washing machines, driers etc. This was a brilliant location for exploring the glaciers by helicopter and on foot as well as accessing the wide range of other outdoor activities. A walk around Lake Matheson for beautiful reflections is a must.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Glacier Motor Hotel
- Alpine Glacier Motor Hotel Franz Josef
- Alpine Glacier Hotel
- Alpine Glacier Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 spacious, well appointed, ground floor studio and family units. Central village location with spectacular alpine and rainforest views, walk to restaurants, shops and attractions. King, queen, deck and spa units with kitchenettes, ensuite bathrooms, Sky TV, DVD players and complimentary DVD library. Spa pool, guest laundry and activities booking service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alpine Glacier Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.