We came down from Vancouver in late 2011 to help a family member move her parents belongings to Canada.
When we walked into the spacious lobby, we immediately saw the cozy fireplace and the comfortable seating.
The staff was very welcoming. Working in a hotel myself, I really appreciated all aspects of the hotel. The spacious rooms, the lobby, the heated pool that was open late at night, which was especially relaxing after hours of heavy lifting. We spent most of the evening in the beautiful lobby, chatting and relaxing. It is filled with lovely pictures of the area, wooden decoration and a lot of attention to smaller detail.
We loved our stay, I wish we could have stayed a little longer to enjoy it even more. We would definitely stay in this hotel next time we're back in Port Angeles!
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.