A friend and I enjoyed staying at this inn on the border of Old Town and convenient to the zoo, aquarium and downtown Albuquerque. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were spacious, since they were casitias with a living room, office, bedroom, walk-in closet, bath, and kitchen. The bed was very comfortable and the area was quiet and good for sleeping. The bathrooms were old fashioned and dated but very clean. The grounds are very pretty and it was snowing during our stay which made it very attractive. The rooms included breakfast which was good and they would take orders for egg dishes and pancakes too. Overall a very good place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Casas De Suenos Old Town Country Hotel Albuquerque
- Casas De Suenos Old Town Country Hotel
- Casas De Suenos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eighteen self-contained casitas set in two acres of magnificent gardens. Stay includes gourmet breakfast and most rooms have hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.