This was our first time to Tanque Verde and we will definitely return next year..The sheer beauty of the location was breathtaking . Nicholas and staff went above and beyond to make sure our every wish was fulfilled...We especially enjoyed the wonderful food....I am a well travelled grandmother but after taking my two daughters and granddaughter to this ranch would have to say this was my favourite holiday ever....
- Also Known As:
- Tanque Verde Ranch Hotel
- Tanque Verde Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Tanque Verde Ranch Tucson, Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanque Verde Ranch Resort was named "Best Dude Ranch in Arizona" by Dude Republic in 2012, as well as a "Top Ten Family Resort" by the Travel Channel since 2007, and a "Top Five Ranch" by Conde Nast in 2008. Tanque Verde Ranch is one of America’s old time cattle and guest ranches. Located on 60,000 acres of Tucson’s most breathtaking desert landscapes, nestled amongst the Rincon Mountains and adjacent to Saguaro National Park and Coronado National Forest. Established in 1868, the superb guest ranch is recognized as the last luxurious outpost of the old west providing guests with plush accommodations, unparalleled amenities and a vast array of exciting activities such as horseback riding, mountain biking, fishing and hiking. La Sonora Spa is the perfect place for a bit of quiet relaxation, and the kids will love all the supervised children's programs! Don't hesitate – getaway at one of the premier, all-inclusive dude ranches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Tanque Verde Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.