We stayed at this property for three nights in late August. From check in to check out we were very satisfied. The king room was spacious but the bathroom was quite small. If we would have had small children this would have been an issue because the stool, the sink and the shower were all in one small space. The weather was the expected south TX heat, but the AC unit did a gret job of keeping up! Breakfast was typical fare, but well done and fresh. We thought the rate a little high for the area but overall we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio/Alamodome South Hotel San Antonio
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio/Alamodome South Hotel
- La Quinta San Antonio
- San Antonio La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just six miles from downtown, the La Quinta Inn San Antonio/Alamo South is the perfect place to stay for those visiting the Alamo, River Walk, Market Square or the many other marvelous attractions scattered throughout downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, LaQuinta, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn San Antonio AlamoDome South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.