The proprieter (Amy) was incredibly friendly and accommodating on the phone with directions from ABQ and allowing us to check-in late @ 7:30pm. Bed was very comfortable and room was clean. The bathroom facilities have character and worked just fine. Breakfast the next morning had many options (cereal, yogurt, bagels, fresh fruit) and was the freshest we had on our vacation in NM. Add to that some very interesting, intelligent people we had the pleasure of sharing our breakfast table and I can guarantee I'll be back on my next visit.
Also, walking distance to the capitol (2 blocks!), other great lunch / dinner options, and the plaza (3 - 5 blocks). Thanks, Amy!
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience historic Old Santa Fe firsthand at this memorable and affordable downtown Santa Fe b&b. A secluded adobe pueblo-style compound minutes from Santa Fe plaza. New Mexico travelers favorite for 27+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2012" from over 8,500 properties in the US & Canada! We are the Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe, NM! Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet and afternoon tea with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.