My experience with the lounge/bar at La Fonda was fantastic. When I walked into the lounge alone, Isabel Ortiz greeted me with a warm and genuinely welcoming smile. I could tell that she really loves her job at La Fonda. Isabel's inviting smile and friendliness made me so comfortable that I came back to the La Fonda lounge/bar everyday for dinner and delicious Don Rael margaritas. By the way, the nachos and pulled pork quesadillas they serve in the bar are also excellent. Elvira, the other waitress was also delightful with a wonderful smile. I think that a big reason the bar does so well is because of the excellent staff.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.