We spent two nights in this hotel in April 2012. It is located not far from the entrance to Sequoia National Park. Check-in and checkout went very fast. Each one less than a minute. Friendly and smiling staff.
The room was large and well maintained; ample parking space for cars. Room equipped in a typical Choice hotels style. I have never seen such a large and well maintained breakfast area in any hotel of this chain, and we saw quite a few. The breakfast was typical to Choice hotels, rather on the better side. Sausages, and scrambled eggs in addition to typical bagels, yoghurt and fruits. They require vouchers for breakfast which are provided at check-in. It looks like funny bureaucracy but I will bet they speak from the experience. Their breakfast is so good that they probably had a few hungry non-guests for a "free" meal from time to time. And, yes, it was the first time in the hotels that we visited that we saw messages: "Do not remove this TV without authorization." "The hair dryer costs so much". Sad, but probably necessary.
In summary, it was a good experience. We can recommend this motel for a short or long stay in Three Rivers. You will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.