I thought the property was very attractive - both in terms of location as well as inside. Location kept you away from the direct hustle and bustle of downtown traffic noise, but certainly a good location for many downtown locations.
The property seemed a little expensive. I booked a king suite. The bedroom was great but the sofa bed was not very attractive for teenagers. The main room really is more geared for a resident traveler - I think a business person or couple would be most happy with the facility, especially if you have a good travel budget. With a family of 4 or more, you probably would want a 2-bedroom suite and that really hikes up your price.
If you're traveling with family, you will also be disappointed with the bathroom not having a sink separated from the toilet/shower area, although you can always use the kitchen sink as an alternative sink. If you need some space to entertain or might use the kitchen space for meal preparation, then this would be a great place in the heart of Cincinnati.
I'll put an excellent rating on the facility, as it is, but again you will probably find better value in terms of sleeping space, etc. for families at another location.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.