I stayed here this week with my husband and son while on a short break in Ireland. This hotel is in a great location. The room was very clean and quiet so we all had a good sleep.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful, a special thanks to Leeann who organised a taxi to take us to the railway station and also arranged for extra pillows in our room.The breakfast was first class.
If going to Belfast I would recommend taking the train so stress free.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim m2, Jct.1 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim m2, Jct.1 Hotel Antrim
- Holiday Inn Antrim
- Antrim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Express by Holiday Inn Antrim is located at Junction One, Irelands largest International Shopping Outlet. Ideally located within a two minutes drive of the M2 motorway, Express by Holiday Inn Antrim is only 20 miles and a 15 minute drive from Belfast. And short drives from the towns of Ballymena and Coleraine. Londonderry is also not far from the location. Belfast International Airport is less than 5 minutes away. This budget hotel in Antrim has 90 stylish but simply decorated bedrooms, all with Sky TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power showers, broadband internet and desk top workspace. The hotel prides itself on its vibrant friendly approach. Every guest is made to feel at home as soon as they walk through the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.