Traveling independently, this was my first visit to Mykonos and from This was my first visit to Mykonos and from the moment I arrived at the hotel I felt welcome and at home. I was greeted by my name when I came to the desk... They were expecting me! This surprised me greatly and I loved the warmth and acceptedness at the hotel.
The location was at the entrance to the main shopping area with the bus station at the end of the street and quad bike hire next door.
The breakfast buffet was just lovely with a lovely variety of food. The breakfast staff were extremely helpful and friendly adding to the warm atmosphere. The view from the breakfast room out to sea and background music completed the wonderful setting.
The room was tastefully decorated and extremely clean as is the whole hotel. The hotel foyer is welcoming and available for accessing the free Wifi.
The hotel staff were always available to help and assist provided everything that you had asked for and more including transportation to the ferry.
I would always stay there if I was in Mykonos and highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2012.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos.Our personalized service, inviting surroundings, warm hospitality and individually decorated rooms have drawn clients back year after year. Let this be the first of many visits for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.