We thought we had booked a suite at the Panorma but ended up with a room (not the fault of the hotel) however we really didn't mind, because the room was great - spacious, immaculate and with a view across the gardens.
There was plenty of selection with the food, and everthing was very fresh. The restaurant and rooftop bar have superb views across Kos and the water to Turkey. So you can watch the sun set with a glass of wine and some lovely greek olives - perfect! With regards to wine, we were on a half board basis and paid for drinks. This seemed to be a good way to do things, as we were able to choose good wine (usually only about 15 euros a bottle!) rather than stick to the house option.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to couples, as long as you are happy to have a fifteen minute walk into Kos (of course you can cycle, ior get a taxi too) which we really enjoyed.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heavenly views of the Aegean (Greece – Kos ). Top 5-star luxury. Just 3km from Kos town. Spectacular "playland" for children. Convention centre for 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.