The best thing in Catalonia Colombo is the location. It´s a few meters from the beach.
It´s an excellent 3 * Hotel.
The food is good and with many plates to choose.
The Staff is great.
The only thing you should avoid is the interior rooms. They have a small balcony.
Ask for a room with view to the street or to the swimming pool. These rooms are great. Big Bed, large room beatifull views, and a very good balcony to relax a little bit.
Sillot is Gorgeous, and you have lots os little cities and natural landscapes to visit.
To go to take a drink, or eat something, I recomend the Bar XIRINGUITO. Its some meters of the hotel, next to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Colombo Hotel s`Illot
- Catalonia Colombo Hotel
- Catalonia Colombo s Illot
- Catalonia Colombo Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Colombo Hotel is located in S’Illot, one of the most beautiful parts of Manacor. It is situated on the seafront in Cala Moreia. In 2002, this gently sloping beach of fine sand was awarded the blue flag label in recognition of its high standards of quality. The Colombo Hotel was refurbished in 2002. It enjoys a unique environment with fantastic views and features a variety of facilities for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Colombo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.