I've been to a few resorts/hotels in Puerto Rico, by far this is the best for a relaxing quality time that I have ever been to. I'll be honest for the low price I was not expecting that much or overall an ok Resort, however I was wrong. Actually, it was great- these is the facts:
- Great staff, friendly (in PR is very dificult to find a staff that is friendly and w/great customer service)
-The room- we/got an ocean view and near the main pools- it was really good, clean and very charming.
- The pools were really clean, jacuzzi's- the Hotel is pretty spacious.
- I would consider this Resort for couples (wanting to spend time a great quality, quiete time) or seniors. Theres not that much to do for either young or teens. Like I said is very quiete.
- Rest. food is okay (I have try great seafood in other places of the island) perhaps for burgers and appetizers will be a good alternative to use the rest. - I mean you do not have an option, if you want any fastfood rest outside the hotel- you have to drive a good 10-15 min out.
-The beach- well is not really a swim beach- the water is very, very shallow- it was really clean- but if you want to soak your feet- that will be fine.
I would highly recommend- read a great book or sleep and sleep, relaxing w/some great pina coladas!. Great place.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Hotel
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.