The only draw back on our vacation was due to the fact that I am lactose intolerant. The first 4 days of our vacation the food tended to be all cream sauces on the vegetables, cream cheese and milk pudding desserts. The beef was too pink, not overly done. The chicken was great but there was fragments of bone chopped into it. To most people the food would have been great. My stomach is too picky. I became sick for 2 -3 days and stayed in my room. All I wanted was a couple buns which were unavailable. Needless to say at that time they weren't available - so, what he brought me I couldn't eat.The last part of our trip was great. Roast turkey, roast pork, glazed ham, baked potatoes, buttered roasted potatoes and scalloped potatoes.
Miss Lou's was great for an afternoon tea or coffee with dessert.
Great, great salt water pool areas. The size of the largest pool makes up for the lack of walking the oceanfront.
ThIs resort is beautiful - lots of potential. If, you don't want to walk there is lots of transportation to motor you around. If, the sun is too hot for you or if it is raining, they have paths that are totally covered or walk the cobbled stone paths throughout the resort.
Sunny and shady places to sit and catch a breeze. Nice layout.
Our room in building "12" was great. If, the air conditioner isn't enough - use the ceiling fan with it. Nice large tub - full size shower with great pressure. Thank you " Hyacinth " for cleaning our room. Thumbs up !
The weather was unbelievable - not one humid day. Perfect.
I wish that we had have had time to relate with " Linroy " our groundskeeper for building "12 ". He was so kind to take the time to locate and to bring us a coconut to experience the flavor of. If, you see him please tell him that he was well appreciated by us.
Great spa experience. We had a couples massage. These girls have nice strong, firm hands. I wish I knew the girls names. March 29th @13:09 is on our bill.If, the resort manager is reading this please forward our comments to these girls.
Thumbs up to the entertainment crew.
Our bed was very uncomfortable. Hard pillows unless you want to pay $3.00 per day per pillow. Bed gave us back aches.
Our service to and from the airport was great.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.