My partner and I have stayed at Discovery twice in the past year, and we have been really pleased with both visits. We stayed both times in the basic cabins, and it was great both in winter and summer. Very private and clean. Staff was friendly as well.
Our only complaint was the hot plates in the kitchen. Both times we visited, only a handful were working, so we had to be patient in boiling our water.
We loved the peacefulness of the place, and loved activies in the area. We'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel National Park Village
- Discovery Hotel
- Discovery Lodge New Zealand/National Park Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalets & Motels. Surrounded by nature with spectacular panorama of the Tongariro Volcanoes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.