View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If some body who want to see life style of hill tribes and amazing landscape in a quiet place so far.
- Du to trekking, including everythings such as foods,accommodations,laggages transfer,boat trip and guide fees.
- Not includes other expense what i said
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Don't leave Kalaw for the Inle Trek until you have gone to see the sunset at the Viewpoint. Give about 30 minutes to drive up the mountain. MOTORBIKE is the easiest way to go up and down (except rainy season). Tickets on the site cost 1000mmk but that also gets you a drink.…
Date of experience: December 2019
We had 3 marvellous days with Johnny who took us through villages and country fields where we could exchange with the local people (off the touristic pathes). He explained so many things about the Myanmar culture and the agriculture habits that it made this trek even more…
Date of experience: November 2019
These two days in the nature with Johnny were PERFECT ! I enjoyed so much ! I did it with my parents and my brother and we will remember it as a beautiful and awesome adventure ! We are french and Johnny speak english very well so we understood all the things that he teached…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Excellent Trekking
Best tour, best tour guide!
Johnny is a very experienced tourguide, who speaks fluent English as well as the local language in the different vi…
Trek from Kalaw to a monastery
We had such a good trip ; the countryside is marvelous and we will never forget the walk through the fields , the …
Amazing 3-day trek, thanks to Ko Johnny!
I had the most amazing trek, and very happy that I contacted Johnny. Once we met, I told him what I expect, what I …
Great one day trek with lots of variety
Johnny is friendly and well connected to village people. This gave us a wonderful personal experience, trekking i…
Myanmar is a beautiful and lovely country. The kalaw is less known than Inle Lake. But it is a quiet and beautiful …
The Highlight of my trip to Myanmar!!!
This is a must do activity for anyone visiting Myanmar! I was fortunate to have been able to do both the 1 day tre…
Highly recommend !!
We highly recommend excellent trekking ! We were looking for trekking agency around kalaw with my boyfriend and fo…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071