Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a very unique tour due the fact that we really take our time to show the best of this marvelous city, we show you all the best and hidden spots of Valparaiso. Also, during this tour our clients have the opportunity of tasting some excellent chilean wine and see the wonderful view of the Casablanca Valley from a beautiful winery called Viña Indomta which is located on the top of a hill. We only do tours with small groups , maximum 10 people per group. That`s make it easier for us to provide a high quality service to our clients.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1La SebastianaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Cerro AlegreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Cerro ConcepcionStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Plaza SotomayorStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Historic Quarter of the Seaport City of ValparaisoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Paseo 21 de MayoStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 7Ascensor ArtilleriaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Indomita Casablanca and Maipo VineyardsStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor Artilleria
- Entry/Admission - Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Central Valley Tours
Private tour of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar
I arranged our private tour with Mauricio via email. He was very professional and helpful in our decision to do a …
We had tried reaching several tour operators but none responded promptly as Mauricio did. Initially we booked only …
Pleased with Service
During our recent trip to Chile, we used services of Central Valley Tours for private sightseeing tour of Santiago …
Maricio our guide and the owner of Central Valley Tours picked us up at our apartment, even though we were at groun…
Private Tour and Transfer from Valpo to Santiago (via Isla Negra/Pomaire/Winery)
I reached out to Central Valley tours to see about going from Valpo to Santiago, but getting in some additional sig…
A Perfect Stay in Chile Thanks to Mauricio and Central Valley Tours!
We just returned from a trip to Chile for our son's wedding. Mauricio and the staff of Central Valley Tours made it…
Mauricio is excellent!
My wife and I booked four days' service with Maurico, based on TripAdvisor and Viator reviews - airport to Valparai…
We did three tours and all of our airport transfers with Central ValleyTours. We can't say enough good things abou…
We visited Cajon del maipo and Valparaiso-Vina del mar. Mauricio was excellent with service. Very fluent in Englis…
Best tour guide - Mauricio!
Our party of 8 has booked two full day tours with Central Valley Tours for our trip to South America after we read …
Amazing day with Mauricio
We had a fabulous day with Mauricio! He picked us up from our AirBnB in Santiago, welcomed us with water and snack…
Excellent guide, great tours
We hired Mauricio for 3 days to give us a comprehensive tour of Santiago, Valparaiso, Vin del Mar wine country and …
Mauricio was GREAT!
We did the tour to Viña Del Mar and Valparaíso. Mauricio was on time and very pleasant. It was a holiday with no tr…
Awesome day trip of Santiago
Mauricio was an excellent tour guide. We saw all the highlights of Santiago and even more. His English is excel…
Private tour - Penguins and Valparaiso
We had such a wonderful day with Mauricio ! He arrived at our hotel in Santiago on time, he drove us to the boat a…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 153 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 751 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery
What time does Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery start?
Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery?
How much is Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery?
Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery price starts from C$202.97. Discover and book Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery on Tripadvisor
What is the Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery cancellation policy?
Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small group transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago + Valparaíso tour +1 Winery on Tripadvisor