We have selected for you the most typical flavors of Spain to dinner, before the flamenco show begins.
You'll enjoy a variety of typical tapas, elaborated with selected ingredients in a traditional tavern at the Alicante city center. In Spanish cuisine, a tapa is basically any snack that people share. They could be cold or warm, the only rule is that they must be shared. You’ll sure indulge your palate this night!
After dinner you'll be pleased with a great live Flamenco show in an authentic tablao, located 10 minutes walking from the restaurant. The tablao presents a dynamic schedule of performances, featuring the premier artists from Spain. During the show, you will be invited to a drink.
• Vivaldi Vermuteria, Calle Segura, 3, 03004 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
• Alicante, Alicante, Costa Blanca, Province of Alicante, Valencian Country
• Wheat crust with Spanish potato salad
• Pork shoulder ham
• Garlic big prawns
• Artichoke with crunchy ham
• Veal with cheese or pepper sauce
• Homemade dessert